The Le Creuset toughened non-stick cookware is made of a forged hard anodized material that is a heavy-gauge forged aluminum. The forged aluminum ensures durability that can withstand regular use.
The Le Creuset toughened non-stick cookware is designed to absorb and distribute heat evenly throughout the vessel, so there are no hot spots during the cooking process. The thick bottom base is a specially constructed base that has a magnetic stainless steel disk incorporated providing extra strength and stability to the pan while cooking.
The Le Creuset forged hard-anodized shallow fry pan is an excellent choice for daily cooking as it is compatible with all cooking surfaces: stovetop, broiler, conventional, induction or any fan-assisted oven.
- Product dimensions: 17.8” x 9.8” x 2” inches
- Product weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Handle: Riveted cool steel grip
- Versatility: Oven safe
- Material: Hot-forged hard anodized
- Surface: Toughened non-stick
- Warranty/guarantee: Lifetime guarantee
- It is a versatile cooking utensil, 9.5” in size
- Internally reinforced non-stick surface for fat-free cooking
- Manufacturer guarantees the hot-forging manufacturing process will prevent heat warp of the base
- Induction compatible with a magnetic stainless steel base for longer cooking, and even distribution of heat
- Oven safe for up to 500° Fahrenheit
- The fry pan comes with an optional tempered glass lid that is oven safe for up to 425° Fahrenheit
- Stainless-steel riveted handle for durability and convenience
- Dishwasher safe and PFOA free
- As with any metal product, this fry pan is not suitable for use in microwave ovens
- The dimension of the cooking surface is 8”, which limits the quantity of food being cooked
- Comes in a single grey color
- The tempered glass lid is optional and must be bought separately
Le Creuset’s manufacturing process is well known in the cookware industry. Their innovative technology makes cooking a pleasure. There is very little need for oil or other fats when cooking as the Le Creuset Toughened Non-stick Shallow Fry Pan has an internally reinforced non-stick surface that has a unique finish and is known for its extra strength and excellent cooking results.
The shallow fry pan is induction compatible, and its magnetic stainless steel base is heavy and warp resistant, which ensures an even cooking performance on any cooktop. Le Creuset pans are oven-safe for up to 500° Fahrenheit.
The handles are hollow, cold stainless steel that remains cool throughout the cooking process; caution—only the handle remains cool, the pan, however, will be hot. The handle fits comfortably in your hand and has a good grip while carrying weight within the pan.
Le Creuset shallow frying pans give you the option of purchasing their heat-resistant glass lids, which perfectly fit the pan. The handle comes with a convenient side hole allows for hanging storage. The manufacturer offers a lifetime guarantee for the product.
The optional lid that for the pan retains moisture and flavor when poaching, braising, or using the pan as a casserole. The lids are oven-safe up to 325° Fahrenheit.
Le Creuset toughened non-stick cookware, is a class apart. The only other competition in this segment is the All-Clad triple-ply stainless steel frying pan. The All-Clad pan is also PFOA-free, with its trademark “Tri-ply” bonded non-stick.
The only advantage of the All-Clad pan over Le Creuset is the size; it is a convenient 10” pan, also with a riveted handle which remains cool throughout the cooking. The All-Clad pan does not come with the lid, which must be purchased separately. The pan is also dishwasher and oven safe and induction friendly like the Le Creuset fry pan.
This is a multi-use frying pan. The hard anodized toughened non-stick material promotes even heating of the pan. Therefore, your food cooks faster without hot spots. The non-stick surface makes it ideal for preparing breakfast dishes in a hurry.
The forged aluminum does not peel off, thus, making this biocompatible and durable. Le Creuset shallow frying pans have the edge over their counterparts with their versatility. The pans are both induction and oven safe which makes them easily transferable from one cooking method to another without having to change the vessel.
You can use metal utensils to cook with them. The coating is superior and lasts a lifetime—the manufacturer provides a lifetime guarantee. They are dishwasher safe. Therefore, the cleanup is easy as well.